Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Barbecue

It's almost been 10 months since I've posted. I have been really busy with work, language school, and of course, spending time with my family. Yes, Jo, you and Steffen are referenced to being part of my saying, spending time with my family.

So... here I am, beginning my chronological photo post.





Isis, the Queen of the Anthoni's.





Steffen's fire.



Is Steffen's butt is on fire?



Dammit, caught on camera.



Horse's tail, drying out.





Dee



I just love roasted garlic.



Hr. Gomez



Hr. Elway



Lulu and Gigi



Lady Roswell



Missing Snake... but you'll find him somewhere in my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Now introducing the Anthoni Pride!

    And I'm not talking about the little mustache kind either. ;)
    Heil Heil (joke people, joke)

    ReplyDelete