Friday, May 21, 2010

Jim and Peter

It's not that often that I come across great people. .. not that I am saying none exist... especially here in Denmark. But to be honest, Jim and Peter were like the best of the best. Jim being the best friend a girl could have. It was an instant connection, the undertanding of what perverted humor is, fellow butt enthusiast, and awesome shopping buddy.

Then the time came for their departure. I just could not let them go without tasting my favorite dish of Carne Asada, Mexican rice, and homemade flour tortillas. None of that store bought crap! All home made!!!!

Jim and Peter, if you come across this, I miss you guys. I hope the best for you two and your fur kids.

Peter and Jim.


The King.


Frank behind his camera, the King, Anna Banana, and Freddie Spaghetti.


DeeDee WeeWee
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment