Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thursday's blues

It's been a while since I have posted something on here. Works been a drag, leaving me no choice but to come home to an early bedtime. As I am cleaning the labs with my trusted MP3 player at hand and listening to the music, I have been reminiscing about my past.

Paul McCartney and Wings always makes me miss home and Led Zepplin brings so many memories of my dad. I think I am never going to get over his death and hate the fact that I am never going to see him again. With him gone and my boys back home in Texas, I really feel so incomplete.

PAST PICTURES

My brother was afraid of sleeping alone, so he would bunk in with me. He was and still is a BIG star wars fan.

He also enjoyed walking around in his underwear... and loved guns.

Here we are with our grandparents.

Pops with Governor Ann Richards. She was awesome! A real Texas hoot.

MOM AND DAD.

Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment