Sunday, February 14, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MJ

There are a few things that I really enjoy about my new host country.  The friends I have met along the way. 

My old man has reconnected with most of his childhood friends.  I on the other hand am a little more reserved about the people.  I think because we really don't have much in common.  So, when I do make friends, I make some really COOOOOOOL friends. 

The Netherland herself, MJ, is one for example.  She's liberal, can talk about all sorts of music, horror movies, books, share family stories of WW2, conservationist, loves cats, food, is learning to love hot peppers, is a swinger, a hash supporter, and so on... well maybe not the swinger and hash supporter, but who knows? 

We threw her a party and had a blast last night.  And you know what?  Like humans and fish can coexist peacefully, so can Danes, Americans, Brazilians, and groovy Dutch people.  GOLD MEMBER!!!

 
  
  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment