Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christian and Joseph

Tonight, this night before the eve of Christmas, I am feeling extremely sentimental.  With Josephine Baker playing in the background, the living area is set in a cozy mode.  Dee is presently occupied with her laptop and Keld is doing his "tour-of-duty" at work, burning the midnight oil until the wee hours of the morn. 

With the combination of the music, the fireworks lighting up the night sky, and the soothing aura of my burning candle, it's hard to know that I am thousands of miles away from my boys.  I miss them so much... and you know, it's not the first time that we have been away from each other during the Christmas holidays, but to know that we are not a quick drive around the corner is painful.   

So to you, Joseph, Christian, Dad, Mama and Pops, Salem, Jaws, and Jackie, remember that where ever you are, you are never forgotten. 

Little boys, remember that I love you guys so much.  I miss you.

IMG_0850

No comments:

Post a Comment