Friday, January 25, 2008

HAPPY DAY!!!!

I guess it's been about two weeks all ready since I had first started to apply for jobs. I figured that it would be a while before I could work, since my Danish is not that good. Anyway, yesterday after enrolling in language school and visiting my mother-in-law at the hospital, I received a call from the very first job application for an interview today. So I went this morning at 9 AM.

The interview went great. Kingkeld did have to translate for us. After we were done, I was told that they were going to interview 5 more people, and that I would get a call this coming Monday to let me know if I got the job or not.

Anyway, about 30 minutes ago, I get a call notifying me that I have the position if I want it.

Wooohooo!

YES PEOPLE, I HAVE A JOB!

2 comments:

  1. YAYAYYAY Congrats!! :) What will you be doing? and does Keld have to go to work with you everyday?? hahah Sounds like things are going well over there. :) Why are you not buried in snow yet??

    ReplyDelete
  2. great...you are finally going to be working. What will you be doing??

    ReplyDelete