Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tuesday

Today was the first day in my required Danish language class. I think I was a bit anxious to start. So much so, that last night I gave myself a really bad headache.

Anyway, class this morning was pretty interesting. I was placed in the last module/level course, which is very advanced. Most of the students are pretty well informed with Danish, such as being able to understand what the teachers are saying, as well as hold a decent conversation with them. It's still all GREEK to me.

The class is a pretty large group. I would say that there's about 20 people, and each from different parts of the world.

It was pretty cool to talk about our reasons for moving to Denmark and as usual, everyone wanted to know what it was like to live in the U.S. I have to say that I was very proud to sit among them. To actually see and hear them interact in Danish was amazing. I hope that I will be able to reach that level and to progress even further.

Anyway, here's a few pictures of the school. I will try to sneak in more tomorrow.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Allmost a shame... øl, musik og folkefest will be normal words for you soon... keep up the work my best friend

    ReplyDelete