Monday, January 14, 2008

Sunday

Since Saturday was spent recuperating from Friday night's party, Sunday was the day we went to visit Mor Bente.

Sunday morning was mostly gray sky. It wasn't a bad drive either. I was glad that Kingkeld chose to do the driving though so that I could take some pictures from my camera phone. (Gosh, I wish I had Mikael's camera phone. The quality of the pictures are GREAT!)



Nice windmill.



Typical Viking hill in the middle of a field.





Then we decided to stop off at a carwash. Dee and I decided to stay in while Kingkeld went to buy some coffee.






Dee just a little tired of me taking pictures of her.



"I can see clearly now, the rain is gone!" For some reason, after the carwash, the gray sky cleared.



I look so tired.



On our way to Næstved.








Mor's!



After hanging out with Mor, we went for a little stroll. Næstved is such a beautiful city.






Tiger is one of two stores that I love to go when visiting Mor... and when open.



The Pharmacy.




Local tattoo parlor had this statue. I thought it was a cute idea.



Later that evening, back in Kalundborg, we had a dinner date with Mikael. On our way to his apartment, passing one of the stores, these shoes caught my attention. Somewhere in the city, a Wookie is moving around with no feet. Yikes!



Hell, for 40 kroner, I think I might buy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment