Saturday, January 5, 2008

Tonight's Snow

IMG_1739

IMG_1742

OMFG, I have no hands!  Actually I was moving them really fast on a slow shutter speed.

IMG_1743

IMG_1744

IMG_1749

IMG_1752

IMG_1763

My first SNOW PENIS.  Oh... and you know what else is cool... check out my runny nose. 

IMG_1765

Yaay for my runny nose!

IMG_1766

Dee took this picture. 

IMG_1767

I caught Kingkeld off guard.  He was blinded by the flash.

IMG_1770

After a spending some time taking pictures of the snow, Dee and I started to have snowball fights.  She got bombarded many times.

IMG_1771

IMG_1772

 

I'm told that it's not cold enough for the snow to stick... but it was fun while it lasted.

3 comments:

  1. It was great fun to watch you and Dee Dee play with snow for the first time in your lives. I hope we will get more snow and more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Playing in the snow for the first time? That most have been a magical experience!?

    Looks like Dee doesn't injoy it as much as you?

    Really... snow for the first time? Wild!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like the snow stuck pretty good for your little statue there!

    ReplyDelete